YOU'LL HELP LIFE SCIENCES COMPANIES IDENTIFY TOP MEDICAL AFFAIRS TALENT TO FILL CRITICAL ROLES.
TriNet Pharma, a Medical Affairs recruiting agency, is growing its recruiting team! We seek dynamic and competitive individuals who are not afraid to work hard and are willing to learn the business from the ground up.
Overall Responsibility: Identify, screen, and place qualified Medical Affairs candidates for life sciences clients. Work in a high-volume recruiting environment and support the full cycle recruiting process.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Support the full cycle recruitment of candidates, including cold-calling, pre-screening, review of resumes, and assessing overall qualifications.
- Identify qualified candidates using standard and creative sourcing strategies.
- Network, build, and maintain professional relationships and think outside the box.
- Consult with the Account Manager(s) to identify and understand the needs of clients.
- Develop, grow, nurture, and maintain relationships with candidates and prospective candidates.
- Assist Account Manager(s) with special projects and tasks, as needed.
- Capably update information in TriNet Pharma's customer database.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in-person and over the phone/computer.
- Customer service and phone etiquette skills.
- Ability to stay focused and work independently.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced team environment.
Location: Prosper, TX (applicants must live in the DFW metroplex).
Reports to: Account Manager(s)