Recruiting Assistant/Sourcing Specialist
We seek an individual to provide key support to the recruiting department in the execution of internal business processes, candidate recruitment strategies, and external client engagement activities. The selected individual will be provided the rare opportunity to learn our business through vertical integration in all recruiting operations, including research and sourcing, account management, business development, client interface and support, and information technology.
Overall responsibility: Provide research and administrative support to the Recruiting and Account Management teams in identifying and placing qualified candidates with TriNet Pharma's clients.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Research and update missing contact fields of potential candidates to provide additional points for recruiters.
- Utilize all of TriNet Pharma’s resources to identify potential new candidates not yet in the database.
- Run daily reports on contact points that no longer work, and work to see if any alternatives are available.
- Help maintain accuracy within TriNet Pharma’s database.
- Help manage mass communication, such as email, SMS, and direct mail.
- Assist with sourcing qualified candidates and provide leads to the proper personnel.
- Perform additional tasks, projects, and responsibilities as needed.
- Communicate with potential candidates when needed, and set them up to speak to a recruiter.
- Administrative and/or research experience highly preferred.
- Ability to work within Microsoft Office.
- Prior experience working within a CRM.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Ability to stay focused, work independently, and perform assigned tasks.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to multitask and shift focus within a growing organization.
Location: Prosper, TX (applicants must live in the DFW metroplex).
Reports to: Director, Operations and Account Management